RSS
Hello! Welcome to Home Cinema News. You can find any number of movie reviews, product reviews, and industy announcement here.

Blockbuster adds in store kiosks


Blockbuster will introduce new in-store kiosks that let customers download movies directly to media players. The only player that will work initally is the Archos players. They are looking to add more device partners.

I dont think having them in-store is a good idea, I mean whats the point, Im allready at the store Ill get the dvd and put it on there myself. Maybe at the mall, 7-11's or in airports would be a better idea.

Maybe its just me, but I dont get it.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Home Cinema News. All rights reserved.
Free WordPress Themes Presented by EZwpthemes.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates