RSS
Hello! Welcome to Home Cinema News. You can find any number of movie reviews, product reviews, and industy announcement here.

Movie Review: The Golden Compass


When I saw the previews for this in the theater, I thought it had a change to be good. From what I hear the books were really good.

The movie did pretty poorly at the box office, and I heard some people say it was because the movie was anti-christian. People need to get a life, its a movie. It did poorly because its a terrible movie. Im pretty easy to please when it comes to movies, but I just about turned this one off. They give hardly any back story, make everything too complicated, and its just really boring. Maybe I was spoiled by Chonicles of Narnia.

I would give it 0 out of 4 stars, but it did have a whiskey drinking polar bear in it. So 1 out of 4 stars.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Home Cinema News. All rights reserved.
Free WordPress Themes Presented by EZwpthemes.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates