RSS
Hello! Welcome to Home Cinema News. You can find any number of movie reviews, product reviews, and industy announcement here.

Ive been interested in having my own home theater since I ran accross a link in an article I was reading about people having backyard theaters. After a few times of dropping $60 for our family of five to go to the movies, I knew there had to be a better way. I wanted a pretty big screen so I would feel like I was really at the movies. I started looking a 60-73 lcds, plasmas and dlps. With prices ranging from 3,000-4,000 dollar just for the tv I knew I need to go another way.

I remembered reading the artice on the backyard theaters, and decided to check to see if the price on projectors had come down at all from a few years ago. They had. I did a bunch of research online and bought my first projector and screen in janurary of this year. Im having so much fun with my home theater I thought I would start a blog and do movie reviews, product reviews, and how-to's pertaining to home theatre.

Stay tuned....

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Home Cinema News. All rights reserved.
Free WordPress Themes Presented by EZwpthemes.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates